~ Rug Hooking ~ Penny Rugs ~ Cross Stitch ~ Punchneedle ~ Quilting ~ Crochet ~ Needlepoint ~ Vintage Good Life ~

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Four Petals and Tulips

So far, so good with having some time off to get going on some projects here... first up is a hooked rug titled "Four Petals". It is an adaptation of an antique rug. I picked this up from The Old Tattered Flag while at the Lancaster hook-in this past Spring.


I finished the punching on the doodle that I had started a month or so ago. It is titled "Tulip Doodle" and is also a purchase from The Old Tattered Flag. I do have an idea of how I want to finish this piece... just need to put the time aside to get going on it! :-)


That's all for now... I figure if I do quick posts when I get the pics uploaded... it will save me from postponing writing a super long post for months on end! ;-)

Until next time... enjoy each day for the gift that it is!

~Sharon




7 comments:

  1. Wonderful new pieces, I do miss hooking and need to get my wool organized and my patterns.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your tulip doodle.
    Julie has the best patterns!
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. love them both...nice to see your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW...both are great little projects. You do great work, Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both projects are beautiful. I especially like the colors in the Four Petals rug hooking.
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tulip doodle rug turned out very nice. I am not very good at drawing and admire someone who can.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sharon,
    Oh my, but I LOVE both designs!!!! So good to keep your creative hands and heart busy!!
    Happy hooking and punching, my friend!
    Heart Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...