~ Rug Hooking ~ Penny Rugs ~ Cross Stitch ~ Punchneedle ~ Quilting ~ Crochet ~ Needlepoint ~ Vintage Good Life ~

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Progress on Josephine

Each night after work, sometimes I stitch a little bit, and sometimes I trim a little bit. So that by the time the weekend arrives... I'm all ready to sit at my Janome and assemble some blocks...


... and then those blocks get assembled into rows...


...and since the sun was shining today, I was outside quite a bit... so the rows have not been assembled into a quilt top just yet...

So.

We are back to each night after work... sometimes I'll stitch a little bit...

Until next time, enjoy each day for the gift that it is!

~Sharon


16 comments:

  1. Little by little...looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is going to be one gorgeous quilt!
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are beautiful blocks and it is going to be a beautiful quilt. I really need to go through my patterns and do a pieced quilt.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really liking what I see so far! Love the color combo, and the triple sashing with 9-patch cornerstones is always a winner in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sharon,
    Stitch a little bit, trim a little bit and bit by bit, it will get done!! Love all those pretty blocks!!
    Enjoy each stitch, my friend!
    Warm Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the fabrics in this quilt. The rows are looking great. I imagine you will have one pretty flimsy by this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, it's going to be a BEAUTIFUL quilt. I love, love it and it's not even finished. I love the color combination and the pattern.
    Have a great week.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bit by bit, that's how most of us work. It won't be long before your quilt top is done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your plan Sharon. I try to have something ready to work on every night too. Love your quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous and I love the sashing too!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it--it's going to be a classic! The quilt I am in the process of quilting has the same sashing with nine patches. I was pretty nervous at the start, but it's not as bad as I thought it would be--lots of ditch stitching though!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Sharon! I love all those blues!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ohboy...that looks like great progress of a beautiful quilt! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look very organized with your pieces and parts.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's looking wonderful. There's no rush.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It will be a beautiful quilt! Nine patches are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...