~ Rug Hooking ~ Penny Rugs ~ Cross Stitch ~ Punchneedle ~ Quilting ~ Crochet ~ Needlepoint ~ Vintage Good Life ~

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

For The Cross Stitch Fans

Anyone in "need" of a (or some) small and light project(s) for stitching on during the Summer months? I've been looking through my stash of cross stitch kits... and even though I do still LOVE the look of antique samplers and those gorgeous hand dyed threads and linens... I think I need to realize too that I don't have the time to devote to this craft anymore...  therefore, I have listed two kits this week on eBay... click HERE to view the auctions...



I'll more than likely be listing a few more kits next week. I am learning to create what I enjoy the process of... and that has to be narrowed down to hooked rugs, quilts and needlepunch... of course, I'll probably indulge in a little cross stitched pinkeep here and there... after all... who can resist the hand dyed threads? lol!

Lots of "stuff" going on since the weather has warmed and the sun has been shining... more details and pictures coming in the weeks ahead...

Until next time... stay healthy & keep on smiling!

~Sharon

6 comments:

  1. Good for you for trying to purge a little. I used to cross stitch a lot. But I tried it again about a year ago and my poor eyes put up a fight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I still did this...those are nice!! Good luck with your auctions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharon,
    It seems all of us who love handwork want to do it all!! I love your patterns but have not been able to get myself back to cross stitching!! I'm sure someone will snap them up!! I still want to learn rug hooking and want to do more punchneedle too!! I guess I described myself earlier......I just want to do it all!!! lol
    Glad your weather is nicer and hope you have a great week Sharon!!
    Warm Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah yes, summer is coming! I don't need any more projects, have lots of 'unfinished' ones to work on. But wanted to say HI! anyhow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always enjoy seeing what you're working on and your projects are so charming. Like everyone, I have too many unfinished projects too. lol.
    I love doing cross stitch too but I'm having a hard time seeing up close now. Things gets blurry and I had an eye exam this winter.

    I'm sure you'll have no problem selling those nice kits.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  6. So hard to resist any of the fiber arts!! I purged stitch years ago, but have indulged in an occasional piece since.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...