~ Rug Hooking ~ Penny Rugs ~ Cross Stitch ~ Punchneedle ~ Quilting ~ Crochet ~ Needlepoint ~ Vintage Good Life ~

Friday, November 28, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am thankful for this mess I had to clean up....
...because it is the result of an appreciative (and most delicious) celebration of everything we have to be thankful for! :-)

And now that I have slept off all that turkey and high-fat trimmings... and filled my system with 5 cups of piping hot coffee... I am retreating into the stitching room for hours and hours of thread, cotton and wool today!!! :-)

One more thing... Pam, if you are reading this post... know that I really did turn off my computer (to resist the online sales) when I said I did... I only turned it back on to update my blog... lol  ;-)

Until next time... stay healthy & keep on smiling!

~Sharon

12 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving :)
    Now go sew and enjoy!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a nice way to spend the day, that is what I did too. Ate way too much food and then watched movies while I worked on a project.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like your dinner is worth repeating next year. Sounds like you deserves some stitching and hooking time after all the work.
    Happy Thanksgiving.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Happy Thanksgiving to you too!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohboy...good food, good thanks, good crafting time! What more could you ask for? Looking forward to seeing what you get done. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like the perfect end to a wonderful Thanksgiving.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a great feast!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why is it a stove full of dye pots is easier to clean up than all the dishes from a meal? ha-ha!
    Enjoy you hooking and fabric time.
    Glad you had a great Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a Great Thanksgiving! Wishing you lots of stitching time in the days ahead :) Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you got lots of sewing done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So great to see a post from you. You've been gone for a long time!! And I'm just getting caught up with reading blogs. Merry Christmas Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just thinking about you this morning....hope all is going along well and you have found a little time to stitch, bake or just rest :)

    Have a great day!
    jayne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...