~ Rug Hooking ~ Penny Rugs ~ Cross Stitch ~ Punchneedle ~ Quilting ~ Crochet ~ Needlepoint ~ Vintage Good Life ~

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Temecula Summer Quilt - Week 11

So here it is folks... a Summer Quilt program that I (mostly) managed to keep up with! ;-)


I think I received the mailing for the last border a couple of weeks ago? Anyways... the mailing also included the fabric for the binding... so now I am all set to quilt it. Looking to machine quilt an allover meandering/stippling design... once I check out the situation with my domestic machine, I'll decide whether I need to send it to a longarm service (or not)...

We had some super strong storms with wicked lightening crash through here yesterday... did not cause any damage or power outages (thankful for that)... and now the air is cool and clean! Mix that with some falling leaves and the loud serenade of crickets in the evening... and it's really starting to look, sound and feel like Autumn is soon to arrive! :-) I'm so looking forward to it!

Until next time... stay healthy & keep on smiling!

~Sharon

12 comments:

  1. Awesome, awesome quilt Sharon! You should be very proud. It looks very much like an antique quilt. Bravo my dear! Hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful finish! You did an amazing job on a quilt with so many small pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Another beautiful quilt! I have got to find time!! Love it and the colors!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a good finish. Not something I was participating in but it has been so tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful quilt Sharon, you did it again. I'm looking forward to see the quilting.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks perfect. And the weather is getting better. Last weeks humidity is gone and this morning felt very fallish

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW. And, let me say that again...WOW! You did an outstanding job, Sharon. I am so proud of you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how it came out, beautiful piecing and fabric choices.
    We got that last night but we needed the rain.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. It turned out very nice! Fall is in the air here too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is absolutely beautiful Sharon....Congratulations on such a great summer "finish"...
    Also, I am jealous for your lower temps and falling leaves :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it....and so impressed you kept up. I started the appliqué version and only have the center done. But I printed all of the instructions.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG, so very beautiful Sharon!!
    xo L

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...