~ Rug Hooking ~ Penny Rugs ~ Cross Stitch ~ Punchneedle ~ Quilting ~ Crochet ~ Needlepoint ~ Vintage Good Life ~

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Flowers and Some Auctions

I've been stitching right along with the Temecula Quilt Shop Summer Block of the Week... the latest border has quite a few pieces in it... so I'm taking my time and marking all the pieces with 1/4" seams so that I can accurately line everything up... the FIRST time! lol!

In the meantime... if you are a cross stitcher and would like to take a peek at a few of my eBay auctions... click HERE...

If you just want to look at some pics of the most colorful section of my flower garden... see below...






That's all for now...

~Sharon


8 comments:

  1. Your gardens are beautiful, something I need to work on in my yard.
    Can't wait to see your quilting progress, that is a beautiful quilt but not on my list for now, too many things to finish and start;)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color in the gardens! Looking forward to your finish of the quilt...you are doing an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful gardens! I'm actually stitching a sampler right now. Had the itch to stitch. Going pretty well, but would be easier if I could see better! This over 50 is for the birds!!! Have a great rest of the summer!

    hugs
    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharon, I'm looking forward to seeing your quilt or what ever you got done on it. You do such nice work and your flowers are beautiful.
    Enjoy your Summer.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful flowers. The damn deer are eating most of mine :(
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your flowers are so colorful and beautiful !!
    I especially like the pink and lime green hydrangea.
    I like how you said 'the colorful part of your garden'.
    One day, I need to take pics of the 'not so lovely' parts of my gardens...
    where the beetles ate everything so that the leaves look like swiss cheese ! lol
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely flowers!
    I love that pink and green combination.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...