~ Rug Hooking ~ Penny Rugs ~ Cross Stitch ~ Punchneedle ~ Quilting ~ Crochet ~ Needlepoint ~ Vintage Good Life ~

Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Share the luck! That's what I always say... and I was lucky enough to have enjoyed two nice wins over the last couple of months...


The first being in December when Lisa Bongean of Primitive Gatherings was posting her Favorite Things for Quilters (on her blog). I was the lucky winner of a Layer Cake of her fabric line "Floral Gatherings"! The colors are so much softer and primitive than any picture I've seen of them on the internet. You really have to see them in person...

The second win was from Edyta Sitar of Laundry Basket Quilts. Moda had a Spell It With Fabric blog hop where each designer was assigned a letter to piece into a block. Naturally, Edyta's letter was "L", which she pieced using her new "Jelly Bean" fabric line from Moda. You can see her block HERE.  I was the lucky winner of a very generous fabric bundle (24 fat quarters) of "Jelly Bean"! The colors and designs in this fabric are gorgeous! Half of me can not wait to get piecing these fabrics into a quilt, and half of me is afraid to cut into them! lol! Either way, they are so pretty and remind me of Spring!

Also, in the upper left corner of this picture is a sneak peek of one of the small stitcheries I have been working on. I was hoping to have a finish to show you today, but time is much faster than my needle! ;-)

And so... because the luckiest of clovers has 4 leaves... I've chosen 4 winners for the giveaway here!

(Kathy) Troublesome Creek Quilts
(Annie) Scrappalachia
(Jayne) High Upon The Hill
(Julia) Of Petals And Wool

Congratulations ladies! Please email me your mailing address, and I will send a little something out to each of you by the end of this month!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

~Sharon

10 comments:

  1. Love the things you won, how great is that!
    Amazed to be in your Lucky Clover draw!
    Will send you my address!
    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! My first win ever.....:) how fun :) it must be the luck of the Irish!!!!!
    Will forward my info - thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess this is your lucky month, two great bundles, and I am sure you will make something beautiful with them. I entered a few, but I am still trying to dwindle down my prize stashes, so I am happy to see friends winning them:)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you Sharon and well done to your four winners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Sharon, lucky you. Love the fabrics. I know you will create some beautiful things with them. More later, girlfriend-
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on wonderful wins!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful wins! Edyta's bundle looks so good just bundled... I'd be a little scared to cut into it too!
    Your cross stitch project has a SPRING look... I'm liking those floss colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh gosh, Sharon...how did I miss this post? Congrats on winning the fabrics...they are gorgeous and I cannot wait to see what you come up with! And, don't worry...everyone has that fear of cutting into fabric at times. WOW...you done good, woman! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. You lucky gal!!! Congrats on your beautiful wins.
    So fun!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH, you lucky lucky girl! Congrats on those awesome wins.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...