~ Rug Hooking ~ Penny Rugs ~ Cross Stitch ~ Punchneedle ~ Quilting ~ Crochet ~ Needlepoint ~ Vintage Good Life ~

Thursday, August 29, 2013

One Last Summer Stitch

Hanging on to the last couple of days of Summer here... so I thought I'd get in one more Summer themed stitch...

~*Strawberry Sampler*~
a design by Betty Dekat of primitivebettys


I stitched this on a scrap of Carlson Craft Light Oatmeal 14 ct Aida that I found while sorting through my stash. Charted DMC threads were used, but I stitched 2 threads of floss over 1 thread of the Aida. Backed with a red wool and stuffed firm with wool snippets, this Summer pinkeep finished up at 4" x 8".

So... if you feel the need to get in one last Summer stitch... and would like a chance to win the pattern for this pinkeep... then please let me know by leaving a comment on this post. If you are a "no reply blogger", please mention your email in the comment as well.

On Monday, September 2nd... I'll announce the winner of this Strawberry Sampler pinkeep pattern... share with you all a picture of my first Autumn stitch of the year... AND... I may just find something else to give away...

Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend!

~Sharon


9 comments:

  1. Lovely piece Sharon! Can't wait to see your first Autumn stitch of the year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful pattern.
    Would love the chance to win it. ;)
    Thanks for the opportunity !
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always do such beautiful stitchery. I had summer projects, but gave up on that idea and working on some fall, then christmas or I won't get that season done in time, lol.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is even too cute to stick pins in it. You really do beautiful work.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do beautiful work, yes I'd love to have it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sampler, Sharon! Beautiful stitching....lovely pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohmy...you are outdoing yourself, woman! That is a gorgeous design...and your stitching is wonderful to look at. No need to enter me into the giveaway, as I have more than enough to keep myself busy. As you know. ~grin~ Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always enjoy your finishes. so nice to see something you have made. Have a wonderful weekend too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Sharon. Would love to win this. Thanks for the opportunity and your generosity! Have a great Labor Day Weekend!!

    Cyndi
    Jagstitch@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...