~ Rug Hooking ~ Penny Rugs ~ Cross Stitch ~ Punchneedle ~ Quilting ~ Crochet ~ Needlepoint ~ Vintage Good Life ~

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Bloglovin'

Easy. Peasy. 

With Google Reader leaving us in only a few days... I thought it was time for me to sign on to Bloglovin'... so I did just that yesterday. You would not believe how easy it is! I was happy to see that part of the Bloglovin' sign on process was the automatic transferring of all of the blogs I followed with Google Reader! 

Yep. It's just that easy... so, if you haven't switched yet... you should do it soon!


9 comments:

  1. Yep, you're right, it was a breeze. I signed up the other day too. Smiles, Nan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Moosey how did I miss this change thingy?? I hate to change anything with my blog cuz everytime I have something gets screwed up!!! Do I HAVE to make a change???
    The Queen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still confused with this one, no idea why they are taking it away. Does that mean that when I come to blogger, and I have the list of blogs I follow will be gone or is it just the reader itself? I did sign up for feedly and it was a simple easy transfer, is bloglovin better?

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I switched too. It was easier than I thought :). Usually I resist and wait to the last minute

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm on Blolovin but I don't know how to add the button on my MacBook Pro. I tried but it didn't worked I missed something.

    Hugs
    ,JB

    ReplyDelete
  6. I shall hop on the path to your new bloglovin' home!
    Hugs...
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the info!
    I just signed up. Easy Peasy for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the info...it was easy...even for me!
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...