~ Rug Hooking ~ Penny Rugs ~ Cross Stitch ~ Punchneedle ~ Quilting ~ Crochet ~ Needlepoint ~ Vintage Good Life ~

Monday, April 22, 2013

Spring Flowers Pinkeep

This sweet design was a pleasure to stitch! Has me thinking of Spring and flowers... and that durn little bunny that eats all my marigolds every year! lol!


Spring Flowers Pinkeep
A Stacy Nash Design
Kit released at Spring 2013 Nashville Needlework Market
Gentle Arts threads on Belfast Summer Khaki linen

More stitches coming soon...

Until next time... stay healthy and keep on smiling!

~Sharon



11 comments:

  1. What a beautiful stitch! Thanks for sharing.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful piece, love the blue and tans.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh that's a sweet piece...just think how happy that bunny must be with a belly full of marigolds! I seldom see a bunny in my yard...must be that wicked hawk that hangs around...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This piece is lovely...I especially like the finished edge you applied.
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Sharon, that is just lovely. I have been waiting so long for Stacy's new book. That is what is next on my list. I love these colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful design and work as usual.

    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tis beautiful Sharon! You know I love that color combo!! Can't wait to see what else you are working on. Hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet little pinkeep...looking forward to seeing your next project...Greetings from Maine, Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this pattern. I stitched it too! I framed mine. You did a great job. I love the little x's around the seam. I can never make them look right.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet what a great pattern.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...