~ Rug Hooking ~ Penny Rugs ~ Cross Stitch ~ Punchneedle ~ Quilting ~ Crochet ~ Needlepoint ~ Vintage Good Life ~

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thank You and Winner!

Thanks so much for the good words and encouragement on my latest hooking project! Having hook in hand again feels wonderful! I did not get time to hook any more on it during the week... but, plan to get a lot more hooked this weekend! 

Tomorrow is Quiltfest of NJ! It's a pretty big once a year event that has juried quilts and lessons and vendors!!!! Booths FULL of quilt stuff and sewing machines and long arms and fat quarters and jelly rolls and threads and notions... (and maybe some wool)!!! I already picked out the BIGGEST tote bag from my closet and I'll be first in line tomorrow when the open the doors at 10am! lol!

It sounds like everyone is busy happily stitching and hooking... not too many folks enjoy binding their rugs though... time better spent on hooking another rug, right? :-)

Sooooo, without further delay.... let's all get our hands together for a big round of applause for
patijanes primitives

because she is the winner of this little giveaway here!!!! I've sent an email to let you know... I'll be headed to the post office tomorrow with your goodies! Enjoy!

Wish I had a little something ready to send to everyone that left a comment this time around and took the time to let me know what they were working on... I'm thinking I'm going to have to have another giveaway real soon! :-) Because giveaways are FUN... and there is always something to give...

I'll be back soon with Quiltfest and rug updates...

Until then... stay healthy & keep on smiling!

~Sharon

9 comments:

  1. Sharon - Have fun at the Quilt show! Don't' buy too much. LOL. ~Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Patijane! Have a wonderful time at the quilt show, sounds like lots of fun. Greetings, Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats Patijane!
    have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to Patijane!
    I hope you have a wonderful time tomorrow and don't forget your camera so we can enjoy the show with you.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Patijane!
    Take lots of pics to share.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am about thirty seven shades of green with envy for your Quiltfest adventure tomorrow...buying online works for me...but the excitement of a room full of treasures and quilters sounds heavenly!!! can't wait to see what you come home with...

    congtats to Patijane on her win...you know she'll put it to good use...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to see all the goodies you stuff in that tote bag! Have fun and take lots of photos for us to drool over.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to Pati I know she will be thrilled :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my Sharon, I can't believe I won. Thanks so much for all the goodies. I can't wait to get them and start stitching!!! I see from you Friday post that you enjoyed Quiltfest. Looks like an awesome show to attend. Have a great weekend. Thanks again!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...