~ Rug Hooking ~ Penny Rugs ~ Cross Stitch ~ Punchneedle ~ Quilting ~ Crochet ~ Needlepoint ~ Vintage Good Life ~

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wednesday's Winner!

Congratulations to

Kathy L.

You are the winner of the "Grey House" pattern!
Please email your snail mail address
Happy stitching to you!

I did manage a finish of a very small kit that has been hidden in my stash for over a year now... it's not a quilt, rug, needle punch or cross stitch... pics to be posted here in a couple of days!

Until then... stay healthy & keep on smiling!

:-)

8 comments:

  1. Congrats to Kathy! It's a lovely pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Kathy! Happy stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I missed out on this give away but congratulations to Kathy on her winning. It looks like you're gonna be very busy for a while. Passing on used pattern is a great way to declutter because there's always more coming in. JB

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice that you have a winner. Really, just like that you leave us hanging? Now I have to wait to see something that you made that isn't a quilt, rug, needle punch or cross stitch?
    Gosh, now guess what I will be thinking about, I will be pondering what you made. Goodness knows I have some of those kits too, like making metal stars and things like that. :)
    Well can't wait for pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to Kathy! I had a long day, running around to get things just so I could get a license copy, so I got my pieces all cut out, now I am too tired to sew.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. And congratulations to YOU, Moosecraft!! You just won my give away!!
    Paulette (Sweet P)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sent the snail mail address to you. So excited. I have never wont giveaway! Can't wait to stitch this one!

    kathy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...