~ Rug Hooking ~ Penny Rugs ~ Cross Stitch ~ Punchneedle ~ Quilting ~ Crochet ~ Needlepoint ~ Vintage Good Life ~

Thursday, April 19, 2012

A Little Porch Time

Last year's theme was "Ambition" lol! I signed on for 4... yes... F*O*U*R Block of the Month Programs! I am currently ACTIVELY stitching on two of them... have the best of intentions to start one more of them before the autumn of THIS year (it's a wool quilt)... and I am looking to sell off the complete BOM (kit) of fabrics and pattern book to finish the quilt top titled "A Little Porch Time" by Lynda Hall.

AUCTION HAS ENDED AND ALL PICS REMOVED FROM POST

And, each section also has the fabric suggestion chart to offer some guidance as to what fabric to use where.

If anyone is interested, I have it listed on eBay now... click HERE to go to the auction.

Until next time... Stay Healthy & Keep on Smiling!



7 comments:

  1. A bit ambitious, but who could resist? I think we all do that at one time or another...bite off more than we can chew. I, for one, am looking forward to our finishing the Snow Days quilts. {grin}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have a couple of appliqué quilts, that I started and need to finish.
    Now if I start something I finish it, but I started too many things at once last year, so will finish those someday, but not going to stress about it;)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great quilt project for someone! I still have a closet full of quilts to complete....oh well maybe one day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love that pattern. I had no idea when you said 4 that it meant that much fabric and work. I think Ambition is a very good word. Not to mention all of the other things you do in between.
    Well, next year you can do the Word Play. :)
    I think it would be fun though, Do you sleep? :) If I could figure out a way to do without that I could get more done. I enjoyed looking at all of that wonderful material.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a nonquilter - it looks complicated to me but I love the materials. I know it will be beautiful when finished.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's gonna look much better in my closet than yours! :) Patty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...