~ Rug Hooking ~ Penny Rugs ~ Cross Stitch ~ Punchneedle ~ Quilting ~ Crochet ~ Needlepoint ~ Vintage Good Life ~

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter and Block 9

I hope everyone is having a joyous Easter Sunday! We are having warm breezes, sunshine and blossoming trees galore here in Central Jersey! One of those pretty days you want to bottle up and save for when it's 110 degrees with 110% humidity! lol!

Our Easter Sunday has been quiet and enjoyable with hobbies and a ham dinner. One of the little pieces I finished was Block 9 of the Snow Days quilt! Five more blocks to go and then I will start the piecing... I still have some daylight left, so I might just trace of Block 10 and get a start on that this evening.

Until next time... stay healthy and keep on smiling!


6 comments:

  1. FABULOUS!!! You'll catch up yet! Looks really good, Sharon. Glad you got some stitching in. I am about to sit down and do some hand-piecing. Happy Easter to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a nice day. I need to unwind and start working on my punch again, time to relax.
    The kids came and my daughter is asleep on the couch, so nice day with them, but miss having Bill home.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter Sharon. I can't wait to see this quilt assembled. It looks like it will be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make beautiful stitched, Sharon. :-) Happy Easter to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had such a lovely Easter....Your stitched block looks great! You'll be putting that quilt together in no time :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have red on Betty's blog that you love my 'Wicked notion'.
    Thanks so much and congrats for this lovely blog :-)
    Have a wonderful w.e

    Isobel

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...