~ Rug Hooking ~ Penny Rugs ~ Cross Stitch ~ Punchneedle ~ Quilting ~ Crochet ~ Needlepoint ~ Vintage Good Life ~

Sunday, November 27, 2011

A Primitive Place Magazines

We had a glorious Thanksgiving and have been enjoying 4 continuous days away from work and responsibilities! Can you say BLISS? :-)

A good amount of my time has been spent catching up on the homefront. You know, the bigger tasks that usually get put to the side during the 5 days on / 2 days off schedule. Washing windows, curtains, cabinets and floors... actually moving the furniture and breaking up those dust bunny parties... lol! And, lots of organizing! During this process I have also found some items that may interest you... some are listed on eBay right now... and I will continue to list for the next day or so, so check back often...

(Auction Pictures Removed 12-10-11)

Some crafting and stitching has been enjoyed over the last 4 days too! Some are gifts and can't be shown just yet... and some aren't quite finished... I'll share with you what I can in my next post...

Until next time... Stay healthy and keep on smiling!




3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a nice 4 days off. I hope the little break recharged you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you big bids! Can't wait to see your hand-dids!joanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to get a christmas copy of a primitive magazine. sounds like you have had a good few days.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...