~ Rug Hooking ~ Penny Rugs ~ Cross Stitch ~ Punchneedle ~ Quilting ~ Crochet ~ Needlepoint ~ Vintage Good Life ~

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Snow Days Block 3

Jacque and I have been having a ball cheering each other on while stitching this Snow Days quilt! We came up with the idea to add a cross to the top of the church's steeple. Other than that, this block pretty much stays with the original design...

Snow Days Block #3
A Crabapple Hill design
Offered as a Block Of The Month by The Quilted Crow

Has anyone ever gone blog hopping... only to discover that the blog owner also has an Etsy Shop filled with stuff that "has your name all over it"?!?!?!? Hmmmmm? Well, that's what happened when I visited Stitchin' Thyme! Jennifer has an Etsy Shop filled with gorgeous quilt fabrics and great handmades! Take a quick visit... ;-) Here's what happened during my "quick visit"! lol!

Yummy! Go ahead... click on the picture to enlarge... LOVE these fabrics!

And just so ya' know... I haven't forgotten about those tomatoes I planted waaaaaaay back when... there is progress! After flower... comes tomato! *grin*


Take a minute of today to say a prayer for everyone affected by the recent destructive weather events. So much devastation... so quickly taking lives and turning lives upside down.

Take a minute of every day to count your blessings and be thankful.

6 comments:

  1. I am surprised she didn't have a cross, just seems natural to me, but hers has a bell tower. We have a lot of bell tower churches here.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love seeing the progress on these quilt blocks of yours and Jacque's. Just beautiful! Love the fabric...I want to buy wool so badly, but saving for the down on the house! All good things in good time...
    Blessings,
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new block!! Thank you so much for the plug and I am am sooo happy you like your fabric!!! I totally forgot to plant veggies this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love seeing your blocks as they develop. Keep it up and you'll be finished before you know it!! Keep an eye out for those first, tiny tomatoes!! And grats on your acquisitions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Looking forward to seeing it finished. Hope you do better than I do on things like that--let's just say I'm Block of the Month impaired!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray you have tomato blossoms. You are speeding right along on all your blocks and they are looking great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...