~ Rug Hooking ~ Penny Rugs ~ Cross Stitch ~ Punchneedle ~ Quilting ~ Crochet ~ Needlepoint ~ Vintage Good Life ~

Monday, April 4, 2011

Cat Tricks

"Cat Tricks"
a pattern by
Brenda Gervais of Country Stitches

Actually... I think the "trick's on me"! LOL! I started this cross stitch way back in September of 2010. Just like the picture says... it's stitched on 32 ct linen... the real test of patience is the one strand of floss over one thread... first time for me stitching this tiny... kinda slowing me down... BUT, I am totally liking the finished product! You think this will be finished before the leaves start to fall! lol!

11 comments:

  1. One over one on 32 count. I am impressed. These old eyes couldn't do it.
    I'm sure you will git r done.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I admire your stitching! Such intricate work! It would take me till two Halloweens to finish something like that! Keep us posted on your progress!
    Cathy G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, such teeny tiny stitches. Just think...you are so far ahead in your Fall projects!
    Looks great - keep at it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How in the world can you see those teeny/tiny stitches? I have faith you will complete this project before the leaves blow! Good luck, will be watching for updates.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is going to be so dang cute! I, too, admire your stitching. So impressed that you are doing that tiny work. Can't wait to see the finished product...at the end of this week, right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks really tiny, Sharon, but I'm sure you will have it done before the leaves start to fall.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't give up on it - you are doing a wonderful job. There is no way I could see to stitch that! I admire your patience.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work Sharon!! I am currently using the linen you sent me for Betty's free Easter pattern. I distressed it some more before I started to stitch. I'm loving working on it. I am using 2 strands however. You can see on Joanne's blog how I handle the tiny count. I have my readers on my face and a magnifying piece hanging around my neck LOL. Can't wait to see your piece finished!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can do it Sharon! I like what I see so far. How will you finish it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's looking boo~tiful! Wow 32 count!!! You must have very good eyesight!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...