~ Rug Hooking ~ Penny Rugs ~ Cross Stitch ~ Punchneedle ~ Quilting ~ Crochet ~ Needlepoint ~ Vintage Good Life ~

Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

Honestly... I've been trying to think of a post to ring in the New Year with... but, the only thing I can think about right now is....

T O M A T O E S

That's right... the one's that grow in my backyard... you know... during the Summer months when there is warm air, brilliant sunshine, extended daylight hours... did I mention WARM AIR?

I know, I know... don't wish my life away... try to enjoy each season for what it is... I did all that...

December was a glorious Winter
*grin*

Now... can we move on to June?

*snicker*

Okay... iffin I can't skip all the way to June... let's at least wake up to February tomorrow... then I can dream of a...

Valentine Tomato?
*grin*

Here's to a year filled with an over abundance of good health, ambition, love, contentment, and laughter...

8 comments:

  1. ohmygosh, my mouth is watering! I know what you mean about wishing your life away. I think of that often when I am working and just waiting for the weekend to come. I am trying to take the good from each day, no matter what the season (even in the dreaded winter months).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your a HOOT! Love the Valentine tomato. We haven't had SNOW yet just cold wind. So no rushing winter days here!
    Wishing you lots of TOMATO DAYS ahead!!!! Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, you funny girl! I share your "dislike" for the long winter months. I swear January has 104 days!!
    Loving the valentine tomato though.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh now you did it!!!! I want a nice fresh tomato.
    Happy New year to you
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, we can just move along to June. LOL! Those tomatoes are beautiful. That's what I miss in the winter months, fresh tomatoes. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's funny you should talk about tomatoes! I have been craving the vine ripened ones too! A valentine one would make a lovely salad.
    Tomorrow is Jan 4th already...... My, where ARE the days going? Some days are like that and then......
    Cathy G

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with you. I don't want to wish my life away, but I'll welcome June and some fresh 'matoes. Oh, to have a tomatoe and fresh mozarella salad. YUM!
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...