~ Rug Hooking ~ Penny Rugs ~ Cross Stitch ~ Punchneedle ~ Quilting ~ Crochet ~ Needlepoint ~ Vintage Good Life ~

Friday, October 1, 2010

Raceway Park, NJ

I'm still hooking on my rug... almost finished!!! I hope to be sharing pictures of the completed rug with everyone within the next couple of days.... in the meantime, maybe you might be interested in viewing another video that my dh made... Raceway Park in Englishtown, NJ has a car show and swap meet twice a year. This video is from the most recent show which was last weekend...



And, I'm really happy to say...

HAPPY OCTOBER!!!

My favorite time of year!!!

Have a GREAT weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!!! Ok, you had to be waiting for that lol. I believe my husband George raced there for a while. Nice cars, thanks for sharing.
    Can't believe you are almost finished with your rug Sharon, can't wait to see it... Toes tapping here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, how many times can an 8 yr old saw WOW in just 3 1/2 minutes? Well... I didn't count! We both enjoyed the show though. Thanks for sharing! And too funny... I had a Gremlin when I was in high school. It was so NOT like the cool lime-green one in the video! lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...