~ Rug Hooking ~ Penny Rugs ~ Cross Stitch ~ Punchneedle ~ Quilting ~ Crochet ~ Needlepoint ~ Vintage Good Life ~

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Nearly Nine Pounds of Knowledge







Yep... After fussing and figuring on weights, classifications, destinations, and actual rate vs. flat rates... I've decided to list a lot of 6 quilting books as one item. All together, these books weigh nearly nine pounds... so I will be packing them into a USPS Priority Flat Rate Box for $10.70. All are great titles for the beginner to advanced quilter to add to their library. 

And yes, this auction will also be starting at 99 cents.

I'm just really needing to narrow down my hobbies a bit so that I can concentrate on the hobbies that I really want to spend time doing. Quilting is enjoyable to me... but I prefer doing the simple primitive square ones... these books have an abundance of information for the individual that really wants to learn all the details of "fancy" quilts... "fancy" meaning different shapes, traditional patterns, applique, perfect piecing... and different patterns for hand quilting... 


This will be the final offering for this set of auctions for awhile... happy bidding!

Must get back to hooking so I can share some creative updates with you... have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...