~ Rug Hooking ~ Penny Rugs ~ Cross Stitch ~ Punchneedle ~ Quilting ~ Crochet ~ Needlepoint ~ Vintage Good Life ~

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Auction Listings - Starting at 99 Cents


During the next couple of days I will be listing some of my quilting and cross stitch supplies and kits. All will be starting at 99 cents... some great deals to be had! Take a peak... you might just be able to get some of these projects completed in time for Holiday gift giving season... which is (actually) right around the corner!!! ;-)


Check back frequently as listings will be added many times over the course of the next day or so.

1 comment:

  1. ohman! I saw that Autumn Star kit and ran...RAN to another blog so I didn't go and bid on it! Don't even tempt me, Sharon! {grin}

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...