~ Rug Hooking ~ Penny Rugs ~ Cross Stitch ~ Punchneedle ~ Quilting ~ Crochet ~ Needlepoint ~ Vintage Good Life ~

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Pictures

I just figured out that I was composing my posts backwards... and because I was typing first, then adding pictures, then copy/pasting the pictures where I wanted them to be in the post... the "click to enlarge" feature had been disabled.

So, I have fixed the last post about the quilt so that you may "click to enlarge" to get a closer view of the quilting as well as the crinkly goodness of a just washed quilt!

YAY!

3 comments:

  1. That worked great!
    The little quilt is very nice. You have used some beautiful fabrics. I like that Civil War looking stuff!
    Great Job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon, awesome!!! Glad you figured it out. Loved looking at it close up. Sooo, are you working on another :)?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhh, Sharon. Ya gotta be proud of yourself with this...it is AWESOME! The fabrics, the quilting...it is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...