~ Rug Hooking ~ Penny Rugs ~ Cross Stitch ~ Punchneedle ~ Quilting ~ Crochet ~ Needlepoint ~ Vintage Good Life ~

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Spring Stitchin'

Not too much happening here... just been soaking up the warmer temps and sunshine! I've been spending some time on the back patio enjoying some needle punch and cross stitch. Every once in awhile I take a break to stare down my garden... seems a bit bland... trying to get some sort of a design plan going and then drive to the local greenhouse... So, for now, here is a pic of what I've been working on...

Just did the stitching and punching for now... will share all the who, what and hows when I post the "official finish". That is, when it's finished into an ornie, make-do or pillow...

Until then... Happy Spring!!!

10 comments:

  1. Great projects Sharon! I'll look forward to seeing how you finish them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would make a sweet little pillow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pieces Sharon! And hope you post pic's of your garden when you decide what you want!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first visit to your site. so I looked around a bit. I have done punch needle but I an not that good at it. It is such a struggle for me I don't enjoy it but love the results. I am a rug hooker and need to get back at it. I love the insulator idea I have 3 blue ones in my potting shed waiting for some kind of inspiration. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that bird!! Love your stitching also!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Each one is looking great...Enjoy the stitching on the back porch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful pieces, love the bird punch.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely stitches! :) Me likie LOTS!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE the little Bird and can't wait to see what you do with it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...