~ Rug Hooking ~ Penny Rugs ~ Cross Stitch ~ Punchneedle ~ Quilting ~ Crochet ~ Needlepoint ~ Vintage Good Life ~

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Round Two

I went out at about 10:00 this morning and cleared our driveway and walks... It's about 4:30 now... weather forecast is for it to continue to snow at this rate until 9:00 tonight... we haven't seen this much snow since 1996...

This is what I see when standing on my back patio...

This is to the right of my front steps...

And to the left of my front steps...

I'm going to hibernate like big bear now... not going to open my eyes until the Easter Bunny knocks on my door... LOL!

2 comments:

  1. Snow upon Snow upon Snow! I hope you stay safe & warm. Is your cupboard stocked full of chocolate? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Sharon. It HAS to get better. I'm just not looking outside. That helps me :).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...