~ Rug Hooking ~ Penny Rugs ~ Cross Stitch ~ Punchneedle ~ Quilting ~ Crochet ~ Needlepoint ~ Vintage Good Life ~

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Double Header

Here's a view of my backyard after round one of a two-punch nor'easter...

Here's out the front door...

The plow just made it's first pass (of many today, I'm sure)... See those power lines drooping from the weight of the heavy snow? That's one of my main concerns as the wind is supposed to pick up to 30-45 miles an hour... the snow will increase in intensity... visibility will be greatly reduced as blizzard conditions will bring us another foot or more of snow by midnight tonight... and, to top it off... my husband had to go to work today.

Stay safe folks! Hopefully this is the last blast of winter...

2 comments:

  1. Scary Sharon! Wishing you all safety & warmness!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon, it's really coming down here too. George was up by 5:00 and got the snow blower out. I asked if he could take a day off, and he said no. I worry for my son too. Not sure if he had off today or not. He works at the Hospital. Safe travel to them all! Hope you are inside nice and warm and hooking till your hearts content!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...