~ Rug Hooking ~ Penny Rugs ~ Cross Stitch ~ Punchneedle ~ Quilting ~ Crochet ~ Needlepoint ~ Vintage Good Life ~

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Martha Made Me Do It...


Yep... it was about this time last year Martha Stewart was debuting some of her fall craft items on QVC... So, now a year later, I got out my...

Martha Acorn Boxes

Martha Fine Glass Glitter
(Brownstone and Fire Opal)

and my

Martha Glitter Glue
(nice consistency for projects like this)

...then proceeded to sparkle up an autumn evening. *grin*

Yah... there's something about glue and glitter that just makes me feel like a kid again! *smile*

The "Great Pumpkin Pie Experiment" began yesterday... continued into today... details tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. MMMMM PUNKIN PIE - One of my favorites!
    Is the Martha Martha Martha - something like "Marcia, Marcia, Marcia"???

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...