~ Rug Hooking ~ Penny Rugs ~ Cross Stitch ~ Punchneedle ~ Quilting ~ Crochet ~ Needlepoint ~ Vintage Good Life ~

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Thank You!!! It's almost here!

A very BIG thank you goes out to Jan from Texas for helping me find multiple sources for purchasing the Halloween rug pattern!!! Your wool strips were shipped on Monday. They should be arriving on your doorstep today or tomorrow!

If you would like to hook this too, and would like to purchase it already drawn out on a backing you can contact Sandy at Americana Whatever, Corbin Mill, Liberty MO, 816-781-3313

I went ahead and ordered the quilt pamphlet from Colonial Crafts.... it shipped yesterday.... the anticipation is greater than Heinz ketchup, I tell ya'!!!!


To help make the time pass quickly, I'm working on a Halloween cross stitch... just might be finished by the end of today...

4 comments:

  1. Sharon, can't wait to see what you do with the pattern. I don't think I've seen it before but it's definitely a "must have." Love your blog!!!! I'm finding mine a bit frustrating but it's serving it's purpose I guess of chronicling my progress on the 10 minute challenge--which I see that you've joined. Welcome aboard!!!! It really is amazing how much you can accomplish in a short period of time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh-I LOVE this rug! Must add it to my to-do list. Welcome to your blog. I've also started a blog on rug hooking, quilting and ore often than not--my life. Please drop by. I'd love to have you visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing a wonderful job Sharon. Welcome to blog land! I look forward to following you...have added you to my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just started my very first cross stitch..I'm loving it.

    :)Doreen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...